When looking at the world, it’s clear that certain regions or parts of the world have types of occultism as a favorite; North America is the most diverse, where most magical systems are practiced with ceremonial magick & paganism/witchcraft being favorites all around. South America, cultural witchcraft and so on…
I’ve composed a map which highlights the magickal system popular or most well-known in that particular part of the world.
– North America– Melting pot; favorites are Ceremonial or Christian magick and Witchcraft (pagan), e.g. Western ceremonial magick, Wicca, Witchcraft, Enochian magick.
– Middle & South Am– Traditional pagan Witchcraft, e.g. Santeria/Brujería. – Europe– Mild forms of Western Ceremonial magick (but purest in origin) and to lesser extents paganism. – Asia– Necromancy/Necromantic forms of magick & traditional paganism (excluding Russia) – Australia– Similar to North America, but to a lesser extent. – Middle East– Traditional cultural witchcraft and/or Islamic forms of occultism. – Africa– Traditional cultural witchcraft/paganism.
This article is from my “vault” of spirits, so to speak; a really long time ago I had an objective that I no longer had an interest in to present day, primarily solving missing persons cases (and the rewards of course that come along with it) & after some failed attempts with spirits like Vassago (due to no fault of His own, I was a total newbie at this stage), I decided to petition the Moon the same way I did with Venus to send me a spirit that specializes in the aforementioned; I promptly did so, and the Moon (as is the case in general/as usual) didn’t disappoint.
The one sent to me goes by the name Anata and specializes in what was asked, finding missing items/objects/people or anything that needs to be “found”- He’s Lunar (5° in Cancer- acquisition) and looks in general like an Angel dressed in a grey robe with dark features, e.g. black wings/pupils. He’s infernal & lacks tact somewhat and can be imprudent (at least when I first met Him). Lastly, His skill is out of this world, so to speak.
This article is for people that want information on Palmistry; in short, it is a form of divination where one’s hand or better said the lines in it convey information, e.g. one’s life and state of affairs as well as specific aspects thereof e.g. marriage.
Before I continue, I do need to state that based on my own knowledge & experience this form of divination does have merit; I ,however, have no real interest in it due to its simplicity compared to Astrology (which I consider to be vastly superior).
The header speaks for itself and might throw some off; let me explain what I mean by this.
Most people that have a basic understanding of the left hand path within the occult, know that it revolves around self-empowerment & “being your own God” more or less.
Better yet, most LHP orders that focus on black magick and dark occultism have this as their mission in general; notable examples are The Temple of Set and Church of Satan.
Now, I am NOT referring to personal ambitions and shaping your own reality (obviously), but to literally be your own master and shaper of reality by splitting yourself from any being (God in general) that rules over you, e.g. mainstream religions like Christianity.
Doing this is impossible unless the highest being that rules you wills it; assuming that the operator believes in a highest being (otherwise His self-ascension doesn’t make sense to begin with, at all), separating oneself is not doable; regardless of how hard you try, you will always fall under Him/It.
LHP logic regarding this topic is therefore flawed & dismissable
PS. I’m not judging nor claim to be expertly knowledgeable on the aforementioned orders; I made a general statement in rel. to the topic at hand.
This is going to be a mainstream article; in this, as the header states, I shall be covering how to see to one’s mental health as in keeping yourself psychologically healthy overall the same way you do simple things to keep yourself physically healthy.
1. Meditation; this simply involves calming your mind down and trying as hard as possible, without straining yourself, to silence your mind and to tell yourself either verbally out loud or if not an option in your mind, that you are calm and relaxed etc.
Empty yourself from all your thoughts and try to thrive during this exercise on nothingness. You’ll see that doing this even once a day will make you a lot calmer and stress-free.
2. Massages; getting a relax-massage, the type where calm, soothing music is playing in the background will do wonders and you’ll feel relaxed and calmer mentally; the appropriate frequency can be 1 to 2 times a week.
3. Introspection; being alone whether it’s outdoor or indoors will also help a lot and go a long way for one’s mental health, especially if you’re someone that is surrounded by people or general congestion. Being able to retreat to a place where there is none of that & have access to privacy where you can “do, say and act as you please” is golden.
4. Music; Listening to your favorite kind of music (undisturbed) will generally provide you with a sense of ease and calmness needed to prevent yourself from “flipping out & losing it”.
5. Long inhales & exhales; breathing in & out deeply will help in relieving stress, simple yet effective. Combined with #1, even better.
7. Nudity; being nude isn’t something that should be underestimated- your clothes in general constrict your body, and as a result you don’t take in as much air, and therefore (astral) energy (in ref. to breathing earlier). Walk nude around your living area (all the while keeping it private of course, and unseen by others) and go about your day, and you’ll see how much better you’ll feel (in general) after half a day even, let alone longer- I’d recommend doing so once a week in addition to the aforementioned points.
I’ll be discussing the merit of exorcisms, and how credible they are- what makes it work and not work, and so on.
The loose definition of an exorcism is the removal or dismissal of an entity (usually malevolent) from the host body, whether the host be a living being (e.g. a human) or an inanimate object (e.g. a rock); the exorcist is the one doing the removing. The classical idea of this is as the cover art for this article and video displays, a religious figure (e.g. priest) being trained in the art of doing so, and being called upon to help. For extensive information, see here.
The reason this form of de-possession works (when it does), is because of two reasons:
1. Self-belief; fate & conviction (even blind convictions) equal energy needed. 2. A ritual or likewise action/words/phrases that have power to them, generally due to repeated usage.
It is these two combinations that in most cases help out the exorcist, and NOT “God” or divine intervention (keep in mind that exceptions exist to this rule). See video below for more information:
Some people might wonder why occult phenomenon such as spirit sightings etc. were dismissed back in the day, e.g. slaves back in the days of colonialism seeing spirits and other apparitions and their “masters” or “those in charge” claiming all of that to be “superstition” and “delusions” from workers they saw as underdeveloped and barbaric, so in essence lesser than them. In this article I’ll specifically be addressing this topic in the background era of Caucasian colonialism, so situations in which slaves in general were colored and their “masters” or “owners” were white (ethnically speaking).
From the introduction it’s clear that back in the day (I know this firsthand through credible sources & personal experiences) there were a lot of paranormal sightings and whatnot, everything from the dead roaming the streets to spirits manifesting as animals or nightmarish creatures. When the workers however passed this on to their superiors (because it generally hindered them from doing their job), they were met with scoffs and laughter about the aforementioned.
The reason for this is psychological manipulation, plain & simple; if these “masters” admitted that their subjects were right, let alone that these issues were things they couldn’t explain then there goes the respect for them- stronger yet, a rebellion might ensue because the slaves realized that their “masters” aren’t invincible and all-knowing (a notion that was hammered into their heads). So instead of admitting to ghosts etc, they’d brush it off as “slave superstition”. That changed as the world evolved and the occult became more refined and the existence of these specters became undeniable.
One might ask themselves whether it matters what race you are, as well as other attributes e.g. religious background, beliefs in rel. to spirituality, educational level, social class or standing and so on.
Answer is No; it doesn’t matter in general who you are what you are- the occult doesn’t discriminate in the same way a bullet being fired at you doesn’t, the result or outcome will be the same. Spiritual energy doesn’t care about any of the aforementioned, and neither do spirits; rarely will a spirit turn one down for his ethnicity or otherwise.
So no worries, you can be white (caucasian) and work with spirits from the Voodoo pantheon per example, or with the Islamic Jinn etc, etc; As for the other mentioned attributes, ditto (same applies)- The only time when it’ll play a factor is if you yourself are a magickal practitioner and restrict yourself to a certain thought pattern or are skeptical from the get-go. As with everything, belief in oneself and one’s own abilities is crucial to success.