Do modern day Witches exist? Yes. But not in the way you think.
When hearing the word Witch, people think of the classical broomstick-riding hag that has a cauldron at home & lives in a cottage with a straw roof or similar etc.; obviously that image or notion is outdated..but they still exist.
The modern day variety of The Witch is a woman that practices Witchcraft, but not just any kind of woman; so how do you recognize Her or them, better said?
- A family that has an unusually, oddly high amount of women e.g. 10 sisters, cousins etc. consisting of only one boy…
- They more often than not look a lot like each other
- They are at odds with each other; anything from squabbling to outright quasi-enemies.
- They’re odd in the sense that they don’t follow the traditional status quo- they don’t seem “normal”.
- They more often than not seem miserable & unhappy; their households are dysfunctional and filled with pain, suffering & overall misfortune.
- They are reliant upon the few men in the household & seem to have some sway/dominance over them (guess why, hint- hint).
When you see stuff like the aforementioned, you can bet your bottom dollar so to speak that you’re dealing with a Witch(es); they often practice dark or black magick, hence the emphasis laid on negativity.
- An Interesting article & excellent general representative of what these kinds of women look like: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/the-many-faces-of-women-who-identify-as-witches
PS. also be weary of people that offer you homemade food in a manner that is very frequent..these types will implement your food with a concoction that will have an, in their eyes, desired effect (e.g. cursing you or bringing you under their control).
4 thoughts on “Beware of the Witches”
I also notice when they do have an abundance of boys their usually out of wedlock
I noticed in these families homosexualit is a thing especially in the males. Especially if that boy is born last after many daughters, they tend to have a femenine energy about them