Believe it or not, the occult can also be utilized for agricultural purposes. Farms and fields can flourish like no other and plants and husbandry can also thrive and thereby prosper. There are plenty of options here and they vary, since there have been plenty of pagan Gods that have been worshiped for this exact purpose. One can or would be able to work via the weather, e.g. instigating rain or drought or work directly via the soil by influencing the fields and related.
Some spirits that would be able to do so directly that I’m knowledgeable on are Bael & Paimon for example; The former was worshiped partially for fertility purposes and Paimon is a Lunar spirit, and Lunar spirits are generally good for these ends, and it works both ways. They can instigate things the adverse way too, drought I mean. Pazuzu is also a good fit, but for drought more than fertility. Doing so via the weather would yield different options, in the way of Matariel, Pazuzu and so on. So this is definitely something for farmers and other related people to keep in mind. Och is excellent as well:
My Lord Sandalphon which rules the Earth, can undoubtedly help (but He specializes in precious metals & minerals, with the rest being neutral, more or less).
-Watch the videos below to learn how to cast a chart for measuring how fertile a piece of land is as well as its general structural make-up-
Do keep these general rules in mind (as outlined in the videos below):
– 1st house: Displays geo-layout of the area (so whether it’s rugged or otherwise)
– 2nd house: What the land possesses in the way of material resources
– 3rd house: What the everyday uses are for the land in terms of excavating/extracting
– 4th house: How fertile the soil is for e.g. agriculture
– 5th,8th,9th,10th & 11th house don’t apply**
– 7th house applies as what benefits the land has for individuals, e.g. entrepreneurs and small-time farmers
– 12th house: the amount of water present in the area
** The planets and their zodiac signs, and the signs ruling each house (so cusp) convey details **
See below for a playlist of countries analyzed
Regarding precious metals and minerals, general rules to keep in mind:
- The 2nd and/or 4th house deal with wealth (the 2nd) and/or soil quality.
- Gold is signified by a Solar presence or Leo presence; the stronger, the more gold present, either in quality or quantity.
- Silver is signified by Mercury, primarily in Sagittarius.
- Copper is signified by Venus.
- Pharmaceutics (so herbs etc.) are signified by Virgo.
The above metrics apply to my knowledge & (especially) experience, but are still under consideration, albeit up to a minor extent. During my treasure hunting days, I noticed all of the above; where I found silver, Mercury was in Sagittarius in the astrological chart- where I found gold, either the Sun or Leo was present in decent to above avg. amounts. And it goes on.