For those that are unfamiliar with the header, Sports Horary is a term that loosely refers to using horary astrology to predict the outcome of sporting events and matches. Simply looking it up will give you a list of sites that describe how to do so. Most people that can think further will brush it off as a get-rich quick scheme, which is the case in general indeed. But does it have merit, at least in theory? Yes.
I have done extensive research into this matter as an occultist; as a beginner, in my “younger” occult years (when I only just got started) I made the same mistakes and had the same idiotic way of thinking that you see the aforementioned sites make.
Then, after a few years (recently) I was prompted to look into it again and I came up with a method that does work for successfully predicting the outcome of events where 2 teams/individuals face off against each other; the only drawback is that it’s not foolproof and has a 4 out of 5 success ratio (80%), so to speak.
Why don’t I use it for myself? For a number of reasons:
- I’m the “all or nothing” type; it’s either everything or nothing.
- The further I progressed in developing a foolproof method to accomplish this, the less logic worked (to my agitation; the ” 2+2=4 ” logic all of a sudden didn’t apply anymore at some point).
- The 80% success rate is a wild card and for me, the risk doesn’t outweigh the reward.
Anyone that is interested in obtaining this method (obviously not for free) can reach out to me.
I can predict the outcome of sporting matches e.g. football matches & related, minimum 90% success rate. Watch the above video.
* In the World Cup 2022, I predicted as examples given above 7 to 8 matches that interested me personally, without any issues correctly.
– You need to SERIOUSLY want/need to know which team will win & NEED to have one team you’re rooting for.
– I’ll need your date, time (in your time zone) & location at the time of the inquiry.
* Price is set at $350 per match.