A question that people might ask themselves is why spirits come to them in dreams; this article is to explain just that.
The reason is pretty simple; it is much easier to “reach” or connect with someone spiritually. When you go to sleep, your physical body is “turned off” or cancelled out, and as a result your astral body is a lot easier to connect to, hence it being easier for them to do so. They will go about the easiest way to send you a message, and that is the easiest way. Even if they don’t come to you directly in your dream, they will set up a scenario that will require deciphering. Example is you being in your house and being attacked by a dog or something like that. These are subtle signs that they’ll drop, depending on how much energy they want to spend on giving you the message, in alignment on whether you’re worth it. For them, energy is like money; no squandering whatsoever.
When you’re awake and in “normal mode”, reaching you is like traveling 20 miles for one simple message. A text message is much easier, to put it that way. Keep in mind that this generally accounts for people that can’t talk to spirits in a straightforward matter.
For my article on how people are wired spiritually, see the spiritual composition of man.
How to know (in general) when a dream is a spiritual message or just your subconscious “playing around”:
General meaning(s) of elements you might encounter in dreams; bear in mind that these are general and the full, detailed meaning of a dream refers to your own personal life/situation and circumstances:
– Large animals: an obstacle in your life (in that moment or otherwise); if it’s an animal that can harm or kill you, like a predator then that means that it’s a threat that is or will come in your life (in rare instances past threats, provided the dream is regarding a past event or events).
– Misfortune befalling you, e.g. getting hit by a car etc.; means just that: you falling victim to misfortune or something bad happening to you.
– Pregnancy; means (in general) new beginnings or rare cases actual pregnancy.
– Death; you or someone dying in a dream refers to the end of a matter or an issue being settled.
– Animals getting slaughtered; refers to family issues.
– Moving to a new house; stands for actually moving; if you were planning on doing so in the near future, you’re seeing the house or location you’ll be ending up in regarding the move.
– Freefalling; stands for unresolved issues and being afraid (in general) to face them or confront them.
– A past lover or spouse; stands for you not being over them (fully or otherwise) or vice versa.
* Understand that other than what I mentioned in the beginning of this article, a spiritually meaningful dream is your astral body (spirit) being given a message or hinting the message itself to you, so you become aware of it all.
See here as well for the phenomenon closely related called Déjà vu.