Answer is yes; whether you’re a man or woman, believe it or not, has both advantages as well as disadvantages when practicing the occult. See below for a horizontal column of both genders & their aforementioned strengths and weaknesses.
– Men –
- Are more disciplined; can bear substantially more levels of pressure.
- Are more fixed, so more stable in their practice.
- Have a naturally higher level of intellect in this department.
- Have a naturally higher success rate overall.
- Can accomplish more long-term goals & objectives.
- Take longer to build up energy and release it.
- Practicing overall is harder to do.
– Women –
- Are more naturally spiritually fluid, can absorb quickly & more easily.
- Have higher levels of natural clairvoyance.
- Are more adaptable, depending on the conditions & circumstances.
- Can practice more easily & in a mildly shorter duration.
- Are much more sensitive to energy, so very vulnerable.
- Are highly prone to mental & overall spiritual instability.
- Have great difficulty coping with any hardship or setback when practicing.
* Let it of course be noted that these are general attributes that obviously apply to MOST, but not ALL.